- No. de Dossier: S1135
- Modèle: PIPER CHEROKEE 140
- Année: 1968
- TTSN: 2,150
- SMOH: 2,150 HRS HAD A TOP 75 HRS AGO
- TAIL STROBE
- VOR NAV
- KT 76A TRANSPONDER
- MODE C
- ELT 406
- RED LEATHER & FABRIC SEATS
- 4 SEATS
- WHITE WITH RED STRIPES
- NEW TURN & BANK
- NEW VACUUM PUMP
- ANNUAL NOVEMBER 2019
- GOOD COMPRESSION AND NO METAL
- SAME OWNER SINCE 1990
- Upgrades that were completed are
- Bell crank brackets replaced in both wings, as the prior ones had cracked.
- Fuel tanks removed and spears treated with AV8. Both tips were removed and wings were sprayed with Acf50.
- The Lord mounts for the engine were all replaced.
- Wheel bearings were removed, repacked and reinstalled.
- Prop bolts were all replaced.
- Wing root seal replaced
- Spar bolts removed and checked for corrosion Oil changed Tach replaced, Rear seat belts replaced,
Prix:Price reduced to 25,750$ CAD $ Conversion de Devises
Caractéristiques sujettes à la vérification lors de l'inspection et/ou de la vente antérieure