- File Number: S1135
- Model: PIPER CHEROKEE 140
- Year: 1968
- TTSN: 2,150
- SMOH: 2,150 HRS HAD A TOP 75 HRS AGO
- TAIL STROBE
- VOR NAV
- KT 76A TRANSPONDER
- MODE C
- ELT 406
- RED LEATHER & FABRIC SEATS
- 4 SEATS
- WHITE WITH RED STRIPES
- NEW TURN & BANK
- NEW VACUUM PUMP
- ANNUAL NOVEMBER 2019
- GOOD COMPRESSION AND NO METAL
- SAME OWNER SINCE 1990
- Upgrades that were completed are
- Bell crank brackets replaced in both wings, as the prior ones had cracked.
- Fuel tanks removed and spears treated with AV8. Both tips were removed and wings were sprayed with Acf50.
- The Lord mounts for the engine were all replaced.
- Wheel bearings were removed, repacked and reinstalled.
- Prop bolts were all replaced.
- Wing root seal replaced
- Spar bolts removed and checked for corrosion Oil changed Tach replaced, Rear seat belts replaced,
Price:$Price reduced to 25,750$ CAD Currency Conversion
Specifications subject to verification upon inspection and/or prior sale